HDAI was incorporated in 1998 and is registered as a charitable company; Registered Charity CHY 10130, Charities Regulatory Authority (CRA) 20025656. To view HDAI’s Memorandum and Articles of Association Click here
Finance and Reporting
HDAI's service is financed through statutory sector grants and the generosity of members and friends who fundraise and donate to the charity. Audited financial statements are produced annually.
- HDAI Reports and Financial Statements 2017
- HDAI Reports and Financial Statements 2016
- HDAI Reports and financial Statements 2015
- HDAI Reports and Financial Statements 2014
- HDAI Reports and Financial Statements 2013
HDAI aims to provide information and support to people impacted by HD nationwide. It is our goal to ensure that the services we provide are of the best possible quality. HDAI welcome feedback from service users, carers, family members or health and social care professionals and the HD community about the services we provide. If our Information and Support service is not operating as well as it should, HDAI is committed to putting right any wrong.
HDAI has a No Tolerance approach to any form of abuse or harm towards children and vulnerable adults.
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons Protection Policy
- Safeguarding HSE Easy Read Leaflets
- HDAI Child Safeguarding Statement
- Code of Good Practice to Protect Children
- Freedom of Information
Michael D Higgins, President of Ireland has been patron of HDAI since his inauguration in 2011.
National umbrella organisations include: