About Family Matters
Family Matters is a new national awareness campaign that has been organised by the Huntington’s Disease Alliance UK and Ireland, which consists of The Huntington's Disease Association of Ireland, Scottish Huntington's Association, Huntington's Disease Association (England and Wales) and Huntington's Disease Association Northern Ireland. We have teamed up with project funders, Roche, to increase awareness around Huntington's disease.
The alliance alongside our communications company, M & F Health will work hard throughout May to raise awareness in a variety of ways, including -
- Launch of a campaign website
- The Living History project
- The creation of videos that feature interviews with Huntington's disease families
- Surveys to gain important data from the Huntington's community
- A large social media campaign
- Sharing information with decision-makers
- Celebrity ambassadors
- Raising awareness by sharing information with the press
We hope that this coming together in the name of Huntington's disease awareness will be a success. You can get involved in Family Matters by sharing your story to the Living History project.